He makes you look good. Enthusiastic, conscientious, hungry.
Screens are the backbone of screen printing. Mark keeps the beast fed.
A more dedicated individual you’d be hard pressed to find. He’s not happy unless you’re happy.
An all around good bloke. Personable and accomplished. He takes well-deserved pride in his work. It shows.
What We Do.
And Don’t Do.
MINIMUM print run: 12. A dozen. Twelve shirts. All the same style and color or a combination of styles and colors. But to be considered one run, every shirt must be printed with the same artwork.
MAXIMUM print run: in theory, the sky is the limit. In reality, it’s a little closer to earth. We can confidently, easily, accept an order of 5,000 shirts and have them ready for you in our regular 10 business days.
Could we accept an order for 10,000 shirts? Maybe. But that’s quickly approaching a range of garments that we’re not built to produce in two weeks with efficiency.
Our in-house art department can handle 90% of the artwork requests we receive without breaking a sweat.
10% of the requests require an outsourced artist to bring your idea to its potential. If that is something you’re comfortable with handling, that’s great – if you need assistance finding an appropriate artist, we can help.
BEYOND the ORDINARY
When it comes to screen printing requests, garments, locations, inks, styles:
95% of the time we can assuredly say, “Yes, we can print that.”
2% of the time we can say. “We haven’t done that yet, but we’d love to learn how and will work with you to get it done!”
3% of the time we must beg off and ask if you’d like us to help you find someone who does that special process you need.
Names and Numbers. Yes indeed. We want them, we print them.
SHIPPING / HANDLING
We don’t (yet) offer finishing services such as individual bagging, labeling, hang-tags.
We do fold the shirts and box them together nicely.
Shipping is free on orders that fill at least one box (72 shirts). We ship UPS Ground unless otherwise requested. The due-by date is a “ship-by” date, not a “receive-by” date.
- in counting thrice
- delivery promises are sacrosanct
- screen printed garments are a vital grass root marketing tool
- we are part of your marketing team
- we are here to help you tell your story
- your art is important
- a poor print reflects poorly on everyone
- digital garment printing is inferior
- white ink makes the print
- you must get what you want
- we are strong storytellers
- it is our job to get you where you want to go
- in our relentless quest pushing the boundaries of screen printing
- ordering should be stress free
- we’re responsible for the print beyond the hand-off